Khubani with seed 250gm
About this item
- Khubani has pectin,
- They also contain cellulose that is a mild laxative and treat constipation,
- Cellulose acts as insoluble fiber and pectin maintains water levels in the body during constipation.
About this item
- Raisin can help in regulating blood pressure.
- They also help in digestion as they contain fiber.
- People who consume raisins regularly can fight constipation and keep the digestion process in check.
- They're also helpful for people who want to lose weight. They can check sweet jones
About this item Shell Walnut, Chile walnuts, Walnuts dry fruits, can be eaten fresh or processed for use in baked goods and confectionery. The timber of the tree is highly valued as a wood for furniture making in Europe. Kernels may also be used as an animal feed or used to extract oil which was once a popular thinner for oil-based paints.
Being low in calories and high on nutrition, makhanas make a healthy mid-time snack, that helps you to cut down your calories. These munchy snacks are rich in antioxidants and hence help in relieving inflammation and joint pains. Organic-cereal food is bettered with added nutrients compared to dry fruits, similar to almonds, walnuts, and cashew nuts. Contains no sugar, which further helps in maintaining a balance of sugar situations and hence is suitable for diabetics. This healthy food can be also used for trying colorful intriguing culinary trials to suit your taste.
About this item Heart Health. study shows that eating additional nuts, like as cashews, can lower your danger for cardiovascular sickness. This may happen by reducing blood pressure and “ bad” cholesterol positions. Nuts are naturally cholesterol-free and contain good quanta of heart-healthy fats, fiber, and protein.